Meriam's MDT500 Multivariable Digital TransmitterMDT500, direct mounted, multivariable measurement digital transmitter is a new addition to Meriam’s Laminar Flow Element line. Laminar applications include leak detection, calibration reference standards, critical gas flow measurements, combustion air flow to engines and many more. MDT500 provides a wide flow range, while maintaining accuracy and there is no drift over time and temperature. It delivers impressive system accuracy of +/- 0.8% FS or better. The unit offers a fast response time of less than 0.1 seconds.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers