Meriam's MDT500 Multivariable Digital TransmitterMDT500, direct mounted, multivariable measurement digital transmitter is a new addition to Meriam’s Laminar Flow Element line. Laminar applications include leak detection, calibration reference standards, critical gas flow measurements, combustion air flow to engines and many more. MDT500 provides a wide flow range, while maintaining accuracy and there is no drift over time and temperature. It delivers impressive system accuracy of +/- 0.8% FS or better. The unit offers a fast response time of less than 0.1 seconds.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers