Meriam's MDT500 Multivariable Digital Transmitter
The MDT500 is direct mounted, multivariable measurement digital transmitter. It delivers system accuracy of +/- 0.8% FS or better. The unit offers a fast response time of less than 0.1 seconds. With long term stability and no moving parts the unit is maintenance free. The MDT500 provides a wide flow range, while maintaining accuracy and there is no drift over time and temperature. It delivers best repeatability and is also independent of orientation. The MDT500 offers linear response and a low head loss model is also available.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers