Meriam's MDT500 Multivariable Digital Transmitter
The MDT500 is direct mounted, multivariable measurement digital transmitter. It delivers system accuracy of +/- 0.8% FS or better. The unit offers a fast response time of less than 0.1 seconds. With long term stability and no moving parts the unit is maintenance free. The MDT500 provides a wide flow range, while maintaining accuracy and there is no drift over time and temperature. It delivers best repeatability and is also independent of orientation. The MDT500 offers linear response and a low head loss model is also available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers