Mitsubishi Electric Automation's NZ2WL LAN InterfaceNZ2WL interface simplifies access to Mitsubishi Electric factory automation products and shortens the configuration and connection process at end-user facilities. It reduces installation costs when compared with traditional copper-based wiring. The LAN interface offers increased data protection with enhanced encryption and security functions. It is ideal for applications such as mixing, filling and sealing, and water pumping and filtration.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers