Mitsubishi Electric Automation's RT Toolbox2 Now Integrated with iQ Works Software SuiteMitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. has integrated RT Toolbox2 into its MELSOFT iQ Works software platform. It has also added robots to the MELSOFT Navigator environment. The addition of RT Toolbox2 allows programming, maintaining, retrofitting and monitoring of Mitsubishi Electric robots ─ along with PLCs, HMIs, Servos and Motion Controllers ─ from the same platform.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers