Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC IntegrationThe WinCPU seamlessly integrates with Mitsubishi's iQ Platform. It mounts directly to the back plane of the iQ-Series controller and is ideal for users who require synergy among high-level computing, multi-level processing and non-traditional control. It features a 1.66-GHz Atom processor and solid-state memory (SSD) and offers tight integration between control and computing technologies.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers