Monitor Technologies' SafePoint Rotary Paddle Level SensorSafePoint rotary paddle level sensor has a self-validating design and detects material presence in bins and silos and continuously monitors sensor health and system power failure. This makes the SafePoint truly "fail-safe." Also available for the SafePoint is a new two-vane, stainless-steel, collapsible paddle that can be inserted from the outside of a bin or silo through a 11/4-in. coupling.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers