Moore Industries' CPMS Monitoring SystemsCPMS is an economical cathodic protection monitoring system. It monitors critical current and voltage levels of one- or two-transformer rectifiers in impressed current cathodic protection systems. This includes monitoring specific Vdc, mV and mA inputs, as well as dual Modbus RTU (master or slave) and Ethernet, which is required for monitoring impressed current systems.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers