Moore's Temperature Conentrator SystemTemperature Concentrator System (TCS) reduces the cost of transmitting multiple temperature sensor measurements by concentrating up to 32 signals onto a single twisted-wire pair. It accepts any combination of RTD, T/C, mV and resistance/potentiometer signal inputs, converts them to the HART protocol, and transmits the data on an economical HART digital data link.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers