Moxa's ioLogik E1500 Remote I/O SeriesThe ioLogik E1500 Series is designed to meet both strict EMC standards and operational environmental requirements of wide temperature and shock resistance. It is housed in a ruggedized aluminum enclosure and comes ready to mount with an integrated DIN-rail. Added features include temperature range from -40 °F to +185 °F; and channel-to-channel isolation of all I/O channels.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers