Moxa's ioPAC 8020-C, a C/C++ Programmable RTU Controller
The ioPAC 8020-C is a C/C++ programmable RTU controller that features a Linux/GNU platform adapted to data acquisition and condition monitoring. The main advantage of the ioPAC-8020-C's open C platform is the user-friendly software development kit (SDK), which streamlines installation and configuration time. The SDK reduces programming overhead in key areas such as I/O control and condition monitoring, SCADA and DB interoperability, and smart communication controls.The ioPAC 8020-C is compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4 and essential sections of EN 50155. It is also rated for wide operating temperatures (-40 to 75°C).
- Supports C/C++ programming languages
- Compliant with EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4 and relevant sections of EN 50155
- Built-in 2-port Ethernet switch with bypass function for daisy-chain topologies
- Modular I/O configuration for versatility, flexibility and scalability
- Rugged and compact design for harsh environments
- Wide operating temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F)