Mynah's FMC772 Ethernet Driver for FPSO Subsea Integration
Mynah's FMC722 Ethernet Driver for the DeltaV Virtual IO Module provides a high performance integration solution between Emerson’s DeltaV Process Systems and FMC Technologies Subsea control systems used in Floating Production and Storage Operation (FPSO) Oil and Gas Production Facilities. Key Features of the FMC772 Ethernet Driver:
- Support for read and write access to TPU AO, AI, DO and DI point tags.
- Simplex or redundant installations.
- Time synchronization from DeltaV to the FMC Subsea system.
- Monitoring quality of connection and automatically restarting communications when connection is lost.
- Auto configuration of the interface from the FMC SmartTool configuration export file.