National Instruments' CompactDAQ PlatformCompactDAQ platform with standalone data acquisition systems is compatible with more than 50 sensor-specific I/O modules for flexible, mixed-measurement data logging. It includes a built-in dual-core Intel processor and onboard storage to deliver high-performance processing in one portable system. Using NI LabView, engineers can customize a data-logging or embedded monitoring solution.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers