NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters SeriesUsers of CTC Series signal converters can use a standard, 5-amp secondary CT or low-voltage (0.333 VAC) ProteCT current transformer with non-contact ranges as low as 0-5 A over a conductor to produce a standard 4-20 mA, two-wire, loop-powered signal. With DIN-rail mounting and a 24 Vdc loop-powered supply, CTC series provides simple, snap-in installation that requires no calibration.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers