Norgren's VS Manifolding Valve SeriesThe VS manifolding valve series enables users to expand the manifold in the field without tearing it apart or replacing it. The modular design allows expansion of single stations by up to 16 valves. Expanding these valve manifolds takes only seconds using plug-in printed circuit board (PCB) technology. Three sizes of plug-in, sub-base valves with flows ranging from Cv = 0.52 to 4.2 are available.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers