Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current TransducersMVTR and MCTR series are single-phase, RoHS-compliant transducers for measuring voltage and current in applications requiring a true RMS calculation of the transducer input. MVTR units measure true RMS voltage, while MCTR models measure true RMS current. All models impart a fully isolated, 4-20mA output proportional to the related input voltage and current, respectively, for the sinusoidal and non-sinusoidal inputs.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers