Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
The BVP70/BVP80 series features a stainless steel external trim and FKM O-rings standard. It is designed to operate using an air supply of 3.5 bar to 8.6 bar (50 psi to 125 psi). Electric actuators feature two ½ NPT conduit ports and integral thermal overload protection. It’s perfect for water, chemical industries, automotive testing and process control applications.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers