Omega's Chlorine-Free Sensors, FCLTX SeriesOmega's new FCLTX series of free chlorine sensors features amperometric measurement technology. The sensors are available in several ranges for detecting ppm levels of free chlorine. They can be used in new installations with Omega flow cells or as replacements for other 4-20 mA- output free chlorine (FCI) sensors. FCLTX is designed for use in water treatment disinfection applications, and for use with chlorine generators, pools, etc. Prices begin at $1015.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers