Omega's FDT-21 Ultrasonic FlowmeterThe new FDT-21 ultrasonic flowmeter is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid in a full/closed pipe, with accuracy of 1% and repeatability of 0.2%. It also features a positive, negative and net totalizer. The four-line LCD display makes reading the measurements easy. The FTD is perfect for monitoring liquid flow in manufacturing, chemical treatment, automotive and biological applications.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers