Omega's FDT-21 Ultrasonic FlowmeterThe new FDT-21 ultrasonic flowmeter is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid in a full/closed pipe, with accuracy of 1% and repeatability of 0.2%. It also features a positive, negative and net totalizer. The four-line LCD display makes reading the measurements easy. The FTD is perfect for monitoring liquid flow in manufacturing, chemical treatment, automotive and biological applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers