Omega's FMG800 Flowmeter SeriesThe new plastic-body FMG800 series is a battery-powered, corrosion-resistant electromagnetic flowmeter featuring a built-in rate and total indicator. With no moving parts, the magmeter permits unobstructed flow to minimize flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements. It is designed for tracking flow rate and total flow in usage monitoring applications including wells, industrial wastewater and other water reclamation applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers