Omega's FMG800 Flowmeter SeriesThe new plastic-body FMG800 series is a battery-powered, corrosion-resistant electromagnetic flowmeter featuring a built-in rate and total indicator. With no moving parts, the magmeter permits unobstructed flow to minimize flow disturbances and straight pipe requirements. It is designed for tracking flow rate and total flow in usage monitoring applications including wells, industrial wastewater and other water reclamation applications.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers