Omega's MM Series of Micro-Machined Silicon Pressure Transducers
Omega's new line of all 316L SS Micro-Machined Silicon Pressure Transducers, the MM Series, offers custom designs which allows the user to select specific features for the MM Series including the accuracy from 0.4 to 0.05%, range frpm 10 inH2O to 5000 psi, pressure fitting, output, temperature range and thermal accuracy. Shunt, CE or potentiometer options are also available. Gage, Absolute, Sealed Gage, Compound Gage, Vacuum, differential and Barometric Pressure ranges are available. Sanitary models and USB outputs are also available.
Learn more at http://www.omega.com/configad
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers