Omega's MM Series of Micro-Machined Silicon Pressure Transducers
Omega's new line of all 316L SS Micro-Machined Silicon Pressure Transducers, the MM Series, offers custom designs which allows the user to select specific features for the MM Series including the accuracy from 0.4 to 0.05%, range frpm 10 inH2O to 5000 psi, pressure fitting, output, temperature range and thermal accuracy. Shunt, CE or potentiometer options are also available. Gage, Absolute, Sealed Gage, Compound Gage, Vacuum, differential and Barometric Pressure ranges are available. Sanitary models and USB outputs are also available.
Learn more at http://www.omega.com/configad
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers