Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data LoggerOM-CP-State101A state data logger is a low-cost, battery-powered data logger that records input transitions or contact closures from transducers or state initiators. This CE-compliant product has a 10-year battery life, 4-Hz reading rate, multiple start/stop function, ultra-high-speed download capability, 406,323 reading storage capacity, optional memory wrap, battery life indicator and more.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers