Omega's PX5200 Rangeable Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransmittersOmega introduces its new PX5200 series of rangeable wet/wet differential pressure transmitters. The CE compliant, compact transmitter features a backlit display for easy reading, stainless steel, FKM, and ceramic wetted parts, flow measturement totalization/square root extraction function, program lock function and quick ranging with internal push-buttons. The PX5200 has rugged aluminum NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure measures which makes this product ideal for flow and tank level applications where low dP measurements are required.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers