Omega's PX5200 Rangeable Wet/Wet Differential Pressure TransmittersOmega introduces its new PX5200 series of rangeable wet/wet differential pressure transmitters. The CE compliant, compact transmitter features a backlit display for easy reading, stainless steel, FKM, and ceramic wetted parts, flow measturement totalization/square root extraction function, program lock function and quick ranging with internal push-buttons. The PX5200 has rugged aluminum NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure measures which makes this product ideal for flow and tank level applications where low dP measurements are required.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers