Onset's Hobo UX90 Motor Data Logger
Hobo UX90 motor, on/off logger is a matchbox-sized, LCD-display data logger for monitoring run-times of motors, pumps, compressors and other equipment. It can record up to 340,000 equipment on/off cycle changes, and uses powerful graphing and analysis software to convert the recorded data into time- and date-stamped graphs. The logger quickly and securely attaches to motor housings via built-in rare earth magnets—without any wiring—eliminating the need for equipment lockouts.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers