Opto 22's SNAP-SCM-CAN2BThe SNAP-SCM-CAN2B is a high-speed, serial communication module for acquiring data from generators, motors, sensors, actuators and other industrial devices connected to a Controller Area Network (CAN). CAN and CAN-ready devices are popular for use in industrial applications such as factory automation and building control, due to the simplicity and low cost of CAN wiring. With the SNAP-SCM-CAN2B module, industrial engineers can incorporate data from CAN devices into their control application just like the analog, digital and serial I/O signals received from other SNAP I/O modules installed on the I/O rack.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers