Opto 22's PAC Project9.2 Software UpgradePAC Project9.2 is an upgrade to PAC Project suite that provides control programming, HMI development, OPC connectivity and database integration. PAC Control, the flowchart-based programming application, adds the capability of sending email directly from a PAC controller, with or without attachments, and has new commands for using the HTTP protocol to exchange data with web servers.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers