Opto 22's SNAP-AIRTD-1K Platinum Temperature SensingThe SNAP-AIRTD-1K is a two-channel, isolated analog input module for use with 1000-ohm platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). It has a nominal input temperature range of -200 ºC to +850 ºC (-328 ºF to +1562 ºF) and an input range of 0 ohms to 4000 ohms. The module has an average resolution of 0.042 ºC (0.16 ohms). Used primarily with RTD probes to provide temperature inputs, SNAP-AIRTD-1K module can also be used for making high-resolution resistance measurements.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers