Opto 22's SoftPAC Controller
Opto 22's SoftPAC is a software-based programmable automation controller (PAC) for use with computationally intensive applications and applications that must log, manipulate, and exchange large amounts of data. SoftPAC is programmed with the PAC Project software suite just like Opto 22's standalone (S-series) and rack-mounted (R-series) PACs, and a control program developed for one PAC can be run on another one with almost no modification. SoftPAC can be used with any Opto 22 SNAP I/O unit that uses an Ethernet-based I/O processor, or "brain." SoftPAC can provide up to 64 MB RAM drawing on PC RAM. It runs under Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Windows XP (32-bit) operating systems and supports operation on multiple cores and processors.
For more information, visit softpac.opto22.com
VideoHave a minute to spare? Watch the SoftPAC video to learn more about your choices for control.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers