Orange Research's Rugged Differential Pressure Transmitters
The rugged differential pressure transmitters are designed for high line pressure applications in filtration, flow, and level measurement. The transmitters are available in piston and diaphragm sensor models rated at up to 5,000 psig line pressures. The transmitters transform differential pressure (DP) measurement into voltage (0-5 V, 3 or 4 wire) or current (4-20 mA, 2 wire loop-powered). The transmitters' bodies are made from solid blocks of stainless steel, brass, aluminum or PVC and rugged, proprietary sensors, these transmitters withstand severe environments and high line pressures while maintaining 2% full-scale accuracy (for standard-size DP models) and 5% (for miniature DP models). They also meet a variety of requirements, from NEMA-4X to Class 1, Div. 1 or Div. 2, IP65, CSA, and many more.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers