Orange Research's Rugged Differential Pressure Transmitters
The rugged differential pressure transmitters are designed for high line pressure applications in filtration, flow, and level measurement. The transmitters are available in piston and diaphragm sensor models rated at up to 5,000 psig line pressures. The transmitters transform differential pressure (DP) measurement into voltage (0-5 V, 3 or 4 wire) or current (4-20 mA, 2 wire loop-powered). The transmitters' bodies are made from solid blocks of stainless steel, brass, aluminum or PVC and rugged, proprietary sensors, these transmitters withstand severe environments and high line pressures while maintaining 2% full-scale accuracy (for standard-size DP models) and 5% (for miniature DP models). They also meet a variety of requirements, from NEMA-4X to Class 1, Div. 1 or Div. 2, IP65, CSA, and many more.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers