Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid ValvesLiquipure stainless steel solenoid valves contain only lead-free materials and are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF), including the new NSF 372 low-lead standard. The valve’s stainless-steel orifice and FKM-FDA or ruby seals ensure superior life, endurance and resistance to aggressive media, such as cleaning agents. They come in 2/2 and 3/2 configurations, and can be used interchangeably with existing sub-base mounting solutions featuring a 1.26-in. x 1.26-in. interface.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers