Parker's Vortex-Shedding FlowmetersThese rugged in-line flowmeters are ideal solutions for applications using water, water/glycol coolant and other low-viscosity fluids. They have no moving parts and operate with NPT ports ranging from ¼ ins. to 2 ins. and can handle flows from 4 gpm to 200 gpm with occasional over-ranging up to 125% of capacity without damaging the meter. They feature 4-20 mA flow rate transmitters and can withstand working pressures from 10 psig to 300 psig.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers