Pentair's Indoor McLean SPECTRACOOL Air Conditioner Product Line
The McLean SPECTRACOOL Compact Air Conditioners include standard, narrow and compact models. They are designed to efficiently deliver cooling to sensitive electronics within enclosures. The SPECTRACOOL compact air conditioners provide 1,000 and 2,000 BTUs/Hr. (293-585 Watts) of cooling in a compact 17-inch tall by 12-inch wide footprint to fit smaller enclosures for indoor applications. The air ocnditioners feature a dust-resistant treated coil to support filter-less operation. The filter-less design minimizes maintenance, saving time and labor costs associated with system operation.
Learn more at http://www.mcleancoolingtech.com/
- AutomationDirect's Wera Hand Tools
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
- Beckhoff Automation's AM8000 Servomotor Series
- Larson Electronics' LEDPM-5W-30 LED Mining Light
- AutomationDirect's Safety Glasses
- Larson Electronic's Hazardous-Duty Lighting
- ProComSol Adds HART Registration and CE Certification for HART Modem
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers