Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
Pepperl+Fuchs introduces CVM42H CANopen Multi-Turn Absolute Encoders. These encoders feature a stainless steel housing, flange and shaft, and utilize magnetic sampling to deliver 24 bit resolution position value through the CANopen protocol. This design makes them suited for harsh environments with high mechanical stresses.
CVM42H absolute encoders are available with an IP66, IP68 or IP69K environmental rating. They are designed for axial and radial shaft load capacity to 270 N, and built for vibration resistance to 30 g and shock resistance to 300 g. They are rated for use in operating temperatures from -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to +85 degrees C (185 degrees F).
For more information click here.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers