Pepperl+Fuchs' Hazardous-Area WorkstationsVisuNet IND SlimLine operator workstations have Zone 2 certification for use in hazardous environments and provide HMI visualization in Class I, Div. 2 hazardous locations. They are available in NEMA 4/4x IP 64 stainless or painted steel housings and as a full PC, remote monitor or KVM monitor solution. The remote monitor (RM) technology requires no software installation, provides standard Ethernet networking connections to the server and access to multiple servers from a single workstation.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers