Pepperl+Fuchs' G11 Analog Digital Conversion SeriesPepperl+Fuchs introduces three new G11 Series AS-interface I/O modules. These Ecolab, clean-design certified modules not only deliver reliable operation, but also help improve productivity by delivering the fastest analog to digital conversion available today. They provide lead break detection and integrated shield connection in the M12 connector and on the base to maximize reliability.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers