Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
Phonex Contact's SafetyBridge technology allows the input and output modules to exchange safety-related signals with one another. The safety modules can be distributed throughout an automation system using Phoenix Contact's Inline Modular I/O. SafetyBridge easily integrates into PROFIBUS, PROFINET, INTERBUS and EtherNet/IP protocols over Phoenix Contact, Siemens Step 7 and Allen-Bradley RSLogix 5000 control suites.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers