Phoenix Contact's Skinny Timer RelaysThe housings for this range of single-function timer relays measure just 6.2 mm, up to 70% narrower than conventional timer relays. They have a recessed, labeled thumb wheel at the front that can be adjusted to ensure precise time settings. Time settings range from 0.1 sec. to 5 sec. The 24-Vdc timer relays transmit output signals by using a floating, change-over contact.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers