Phoenix Contact's UPS-IQQuint UPS-IQ is now available for 120 VAC/240 VAC applications. It uses intelligent battery management to provide advanced diagnostics. The ac unit automatically detects the input voltage of either 120 VAC or 240 VAC, making it suitable for global use. To simplify system troubleshooting or start-up, the ac UPS can start independent of an ac input. This allows users to power up an industrial PC or controller during a blackout to simplify system diagnostics.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers