Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCsValueline industrial PCs now include the VL BPC Mini, a miniature embedded box PC. The first model available is a wide-temperature version that operates between -40 ºC and +65 ºC (-40 ºF to 149 ºF). It has a fanless design in a compact, DIN rail-mountable package. In addition, it has high shock and vibration ratings, which makes it suitable for rugged applications.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers