Phoenix Contact's VL BPC Compact Industrial PCs
The VL BPC has an energy-efficient Intel Atom N455 1.6 GHz CPU. The fanless VL BPC 1000 is powered with 24 VDC, is DIN rail-mountable and comes in a compact form factor that saves valuable panel space. Four USB ports, two gigabit LAN ports and three serial ports make it easy to connect to the enterprise and other devices. A VGA port provides the ability to connect a display for visualization, such as the Phoenix Contact flat panel monitors.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers