Phoenix Contact's FL mGuard Security DevicesNew versions of the FL mGuard industrial security devices, mGuard RS2000 and RS4000, have upgraded hardware and advanced configuration options that can provide defense-in-depth cybersecurity in more critical applications. They feature an all-in-one firewall, virtual private network (VPN) and routing capability. Thanks to the new metal housing, the new mGuards can operate between -20 °C and +60 °C. The RS4000 is currently awaiting UL Class I, Div. 2 approval.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers