Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy ModulesQuint ORing active redundancy modules use auto-current balancing (ACB) technology for precise load sharing. Coupled with load current monitoring, remote diagnostics and visual indications, they ensure maximum reliability in redundant power systems. ACB technology automatically and symmetrically distributes load current without regard to effects such as temperature drift. A balanced current draw increases life expectancy of power supplies.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers