RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
The ST-72 controller provides simultaneous display and alarm function for up to 64 channels and I/O arranged in groups of 16 channels. The device is easy to configure and user friendly, ideal for centralizing display and alarm functions in critical multipoint monitoring applications. The ST-72 controller usessimple menu-driven setup, is wireless capable, and displays data on its color LCD. The unit has four RS-485 serial ports for simultaneous Modbus master/slave operations and multiple masters. The ST-72 has five standard SPDT alarm relays and four independent alarm levels per channel.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers