Ritron's Quick Talk RQT TransmitterQuick Talk RQT is an industrial-grade radio transmitter with sensor inputs and voice recording storage that automatically alerts radio-equipped personnel when plant conditions change. It accepts inputs from up to four switches or sensors to monitor conditions, so that when a change is detected, a pre-recorded message alerts appropriate plant personnel. It operates standalone on 6 AA batteries or is powered externally by an 110 V AC adaptor.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers